Founder and Executive Coach (ACC)
As an executive coach, I want to help develop more intentional leaders so they can thrive in these complex and uncertain times. I do this by combining evidence-based coaching, with the benefit of practical business leadership experience. My coaching practice includes working with leaders moving into new roles and support them through periods of change by challenging old paradigms and discovering new possibilities. In a leadership development capacity, I partner with new and future leaders to develop a more intentional leadership style by integrating your strengths, values and drivers, and I will help jump-start your growth, facilitate deliberate action and provide you with the tools for long-term success.
- International Coaching Federation, Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Masters in Business Leadership and Organisational Coaching from Charles Sturt University with recognition as part of Executive Dean’s List for Outstanding Academic Achievement.
- Level 1, 2 and Advanced Certifications in Organisational Coaching from the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership.
- Certification in Systemic Team Coaching from the UK Association of Executive Coaching.
- WBEC Narrative Coaching Program with Dr David Drake
- 2019 WBEC Coaching Summit
- Monthly Coaching Supervision with Monica Cable @ Synergy Coaching Group
Approach To Coaching
My coaching takes an inside-out approach by recognising the vital role emotional intelligence plays in leadership, including developing a leader’s interpersonal effectiveness. I have a results-focused approach that includes facilitating deliberate action throughout the coaching process, with leaders commenting on my ability to collaborate on real-time business and leadership challenges. In addition, one of my key strengths is my ability to help leaders identify the limiting beliefs that get in the way of reaching professional goals. I always try to balance an empathetic approach with challenging my clients to achieve results.
Throughout my career I have demonstrated a strong track record for delivering results. I started my advertising career in the UK working in multinational and start-up creative and media agencies. I was a founding director of M&C Saatchi and Walker Media; the UK’s fastest-growing start-up creative and media buying companies. In 2004, I moved to Australia to become a Partner and COO of Zenith Media, a position I maintained for over a decade before becoming an executive coach.